Milestones Trust is a charity with a 28 year history of offering safe, person-centred support to vulnerable people.
Who we support
- People with learning disabilities, including those who display complex behaviours
- People with mental health needs
- Older people with dementia who may also have learning disabilities and mental health needs
Types of service
- Nursing and residential care homes ranging from small homes (5 bedroom) to larger specialist homes (44 bed dementia care centre)
- Support at home with daily living
- Housing and support in flats, bedsits and shared houses
- Day services
- Respite services
- Mental health recovery services
- Behaviour support programmes…..and more
We could continue listing types of services, but the simple message is that our services are person-centred. Each support package is as unique and distinct as the person receiving it.
Our, well-trained staff are carefully selected because they uphold the values of the Trust:
Respect, Innovation and Creativity, Excellence, Equality, Well-being, and Partnership.
To enable service users to lead fulfilling and empowered lives in the community.
Milestones Trust is about enabling people to be happy, independent and in control of their own lives in the community without any prejudice.
To find our more please phone one of our advisors on 0117 9709300 or view the other sections of this website.