Milestones Trust is a charity with a 26 year history of offering safe, person-centred support to vulnerable people.
Who we support
- People with learning disabilities, including autism and those who display challenging behaviour
- People with mental health needs
- Older people with dementia who may also have learning disabilities and mental health needs
Types of service
- Nursing and residential care homes ranging from small homes (5 bedroom) to larger specialist homes (44 bed dementia care centre)
- Support at home with daily living
- Housing and support in flats, bedsits and shared houses
- Day services
- Respite services
- Mental health recovery services
- Behaviour support programmes…..and more
We could continue listing types of services, but the simple message is that our services are person-centred. Each support package is as unique and distinct as the person receiving it.
Our, well-trained staff are carefully selected because they uphold the values of the Trust:
Respect, Innovation and Creativity, Excellence, Equality, Well-being, and Partnership.
To find our more please phone one of our advisors on 0117 9709300 or view the other sections of this website.