At Milestones Trust we recognise the importance of working in partnership with our current and prospective service users, families and carers, organisations in
the statutory, private and voluntary sectors in order to:
- Deliver more joined up, person-centred services to meet the needs of our service users
- Deliver our services to more people who need and will benefit from them
- Develop our services in new geographical areas
- Ensure that our services are culturally and environmentally appropriate
- Ensure that appropriate network of support is in place for those who move on from our services
- Share and enhance good working practices and policies
For this we actively seek partnerships with service user representatives and organisations that share the same values as us.
On our part, we offer:
- Excellent track record and goodwill
- An opportunity to work with a large, reputable, flexible and forward thinking
- Complete transparency, trust and accountability in all our dealings
If you would like to commission services, set up joint working arrangements, discuss re-design of your current services to improve outcomes, develop new services, sheltered,assisted living or extra care housing schemes, we would love to hear from you.