Milestones Trust's Quality Assurance system is designed to ensure that through a system of regular review and action planning the Trust is able to demonstrate a culture of continually improving outcomes for its users.
The quality assurance system ensures that:
- The policies and procedures in use across all aspects of service delivery are being properly and consistently applied
- Feedback from service users is regularly reviewed and acted upon
- Good practice can be shared across the Trust
The Trust was awarded the Investors In People Award in 2004 & 2008 and also selected for the Top 100 Employers Award in 2007/8 by the Nursing Times.
The Trust has over a decade of experience of working with Person Centred Planning (PCP) approaches.
We value our staff highly and place a great deal of emphasis on staff training and development. We offer staff:
- A comprehensive development programme which covers statutory and essential training based on the Common Induction Standards for Health and Social Care
- A range of development opportunites based on service specific requirements
- Opportunities to access funded and non-funded nationally recognised qualifications.